Google advertising and compliance
Though the log files, we get information from visits made by our website readers. The information included in the log files includes the under listed information;
- Visitor’s referrer page and exist page
- Mobile maker and model
- Mobil or web Internet browser application/software
- Date and time of visit to carinsurancegist.com
Movement of our blog visitors are properly monitored via our log files. We do not share any information collected via log files with third party.
Cookies and web beacon privacy information
Our visitor’s preference
How we protect the information we collect from our visitor’s
- Here at Car insurance gist we don’t ask any of our visitors to for their credit card information.
- www.carinsurancegist.com does not sell Visitor’s personal identifiable information to third party.
- In the case of commenting, we can ask for visitors email address and name, no one via car insurance gist will ever ask you for your email account login details.
- Dear esteemed reader, kindly note that your personal identifiable information is always with us, car insurance Gist do not share or sale for profit purpose.
How we use information collected on www.celebritystar.com.ng
- personal identifiable information we collect here on www.carinsurancegist.com is used to send newsletters to our visitors
- kindly note that car insurance gist also use your contact information when we want to reply your comment, sms or mail massage
- For more improved service, we have given our visitors the change to inform us on how to serve them better.
- We have created an option for our visitors/readers to opt out of our information update when they fell disturbed.
Compliance to California online privacy protection act
Children online privacy protection act (COPPA)
Kindly note that car insurance gist protects the right and privacy of every children who are still under the age of 13. There is a law that gives parent full control of anything their children under the age of 13 views on the internet. According to children online privacy protection act (COPPA) information accessed by children on the internet under the age of 13 is solely the responsibility of their parent. Parents in all over the world are responsible for in data their children view while browsing the internet. Car insurance Gist do not sell any information or offer services to children under the age of 13.
Kindly note that car insurance gist also abides by the fair information practices on www.carinsurancegist.com.
Email us on email@example.com